Thursday 24 August 2017

The time hits 12 o'clock. l Suit up And jump in the rocket ship.When we got there it was too dark to landed so we Turned the Light on the moon.
‘’What are the jumbo size holes?’’ Said Bob the builder.
Suddenly ‘THUMP’ I think we have landed.
‘’It’s all good boys to get of and why don't you have a look at those holes.’’said BFG

We are running a round and I say get down there is a rock and it hits and I run over and I see a craters where it hit the rock rebounds a way to it’s rock friends we go back to earth
And I take the news to the news reporter and I become famous On the news and all over the Internet.
    
        THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.